Dream Valley Retreats Cancellation Policy
If you cancel, a portion of your payment may be used as credit for another retreat to be taken within the same calendar year of your original retreat date. We will gladly transfer your credit to another guest.
Depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties may apply.
Fees are determined by the following schedule. Exceptions are not offered.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- 50% refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
- 25% refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
- 0% refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
- The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date.
- The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid
If Dream Valley Retreats must cancel a booked retreat for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payment to us, constituting a full settlement.
Dream Valley Retreats is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparation. We recommend you obtain travel insurance to protect you.
We reserve the right to cancel the retreat if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). We reserve the right to determine if you are not a good fit for this retreat.