What This Retreat IS
- A place for play and laughter
- A gathering of people who want to use life's challenges and heartbreaks to truly live from the inside out and embrace inspiration and passion.
- Each participant will develop their own, personal intention for this retreat. We will reflect and share what it is we are seeking from this time together. You will be given guidance in developing your intention from the retreat leaders during the first retreat session.
- A place to explore your story and receive support from leaders and participants.
- A time to develop healing practices and thought and behavior patterns such as meditation, movement, journaling, music and use of the sacred earth elements.
- An experience that introduces you to the healing power of nature
What This Retreat Is Not
- Although we work profoundly out of Spirit and believe in the presence of the Divine, this is not a church or religious retreat. We do encourage you, however, to deepen your own spiritual beliefs and practices during this time.
- This retreat is not a content-heavy conference. It's about connecting, sharing, and supporting each other to live more joyfully from the inside out.
- This is not a grief retreat. All of our losses produce a lesser or greater amount of grief which will be one part of our sharing. This is not a retreat for those in acute pain. If you have recently experienced a significant loss and are in a state of paralysis or depression, please seek professional resources.